Medically known as a mastopexy, a breast lift is a surgical breast procedure that elevates the breasts by removing excess skin and the tightening surrounding tissue to create a firmer, more youthful appearance. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. John Zinsser has extensive experience performing breast lifts and can help you achieve the perky, youthful appearance you desire.
To learn more about breast lifts and your candidacy for the procedure, please call us today at 804-474-9805 to schedule a personal consultation. Zinsser Plastic Surgery serves patients in Richmond, Fredericksburg and Williamsburg, Virginia.
What are the Benefits of a Breast Lift?
Breast lifts are performed to restore a perkier, more youthful breast appearance. The results of a mastopexy can affect several aspects of your life and wellbeing. Some breast lift benefits include:
- Improved breast shape
- Improved symmetry
- Natural-looking, individualized results
- Long-lasting outcome
- Better fitting clothes
- Increased body confidence
- More youthful appearance
It’s important to note that the main goal of a breast lift is to correct sagging breasts. If your primary concern is the size or shape of your breasts, breast augmentation, or a combination of a breast lift and breast augmentation may be your best option. Dr. Zinsser will discuss your desired outcome during your initial consultation and guide you toward the solution that best meets your unique goals and needs.
Am I a Good Mastopexy Candidate?
If you have experienced a loss of skin laxity due to aging, pregnancy, weight fluctuations or other reason, you may be a good candidate for a breast lift. Generally speaking, a breast lift may be right for you if:
- You are in good overall health
- You are at a healthy, stable weight
- You don’t smoke or are willing to quit
- You are displeased with your sagging breasts
- One of your breasts is lower than the other
- You have stretched skin and enlarged areolas
- Your nipples point downward
- Your nipples appear below your breast crease when unsupported
- Your breasts are pendulous or have a longer, elongated shape
The best way to know if you are a good candidate for mastopexy or any surgical breast procedure is to meet personally with Dr. Zinsser in a confidential, one-on-one consultation at our office. During your initial consult, Dr. Zinsser will take time to understand your aesthetic concerns and evaluate your physical condition. He will review your medical history, determine your candidacy for a breast lift and explain all of your treatment options. You will never be pressured or rushed into a decision. This is your surgery; every decision is ultimately yours.
Why Choose Zinsser Plastic Surgery?
At Zinsser Plastic Surgery, we’re committed to providing impeccable, patient-focused care. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. John Zinsser wants you to look and feel your very best and won’t settle for anything less. While Dr. Zinsser’s credentials and world-class history of results have earned him a reputation for excellence in the field of plastic surgery, it is his honest, kind and compassionate nature that sets him apart. In fact, he has been given Richmond’s “Best Bedside Manner” award several times in recognition of his warmth and charisma.
Your fully customized breast lift procedure will begin with a personal consultation with Dr. Zinsser at our office. He will discuss your desired outcomes and design a tailored surgical plan that reflects your individual anatomy and goals.
From the front desk to the operating room, every member of the Zinsser Plastic Surgery team is committed to your safety, satisfaction and overall patient experience. We are honored to play a role in your transformative journey.
- "I am very happy and pleased with Doc. Zinsser. He did a great job and always was very professional. Love the staff, always there for you when you need. I have and always will refer his clinic to my family and friends." - K.D.
- "I was very fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Zinsser. He was very professional, explained the procedure in detail and was extremely thoughtful of the anxious patient. His staff was wonderful also. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends." - J.M.
- "Dr. Zinsser was great!! He was very professional and very informative. I am in love with my results and look for to having other procedures done by him." - K.B.
Schedule Your Cosmetic Breast Surgery Consultation Today
If you live in the Richmond, Fredericksburg or Williamsburg areas of Virginia and would like to learn more about your breast lift options, contact Zinsser Plastic Surgery today by completing the form on this page or calling 804-474-9805 to schedule your confidential consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. John Zinsser.