You’re ready to begin dermal filler treatments! With so many available formulas of Juvéderm, how do you determine which is best for you? All it takes is a consultation with the experts at Zinsser Plastic Surgery. We are here to help you navigate your dermal filler journey and answer all your questions.
What Is Juvéderm?
We use dermal fillers like Juvéderm to volumize cheeks and temples, plump lips, soften nasolabial and marionette lines, and smooth fine to moderate wrinkles. Fillers are beneficial for patients in their 30s, 40s, and 50s with a less advanced degree of skin laxity who are not yet ready for surgical correction.
Juvéderm formulas consist of hyaluronic acid, a molecule that occurs naturally in our skin and joints. Each product in the Juvéderm family has a slightly different thickness and consistency, which makes them versatile for treating volume loss in many facial areas. Depending on the product, amount introduced, and your unique response, your body will naturally metabolize Juvéderm fillers over the following months to years.
Typically, fillers in and around the mouth last the least amount of time – three to nine months – due to frequent movements in the area. In the upper cheeks, temples, and tear troughs, fillers tend to last nine months to two years. We encourage all injectable patients to reevaluate and maintain their investment at six-month intervals. During your consultation, we will help you determine a personalized plan based on your anatomy and aesthetic needs.
Which JuvédermIs Right for Me?
Allergan Aesthetics, the makers of Juvéderm, have specifically developed different formulas to address volume loss and premature aging.
At Zinsser Plastic Surgery, we offer the following options.
- Juvéderm Ultra: This injectable treatment is ideal for correcting moderate to severe facial wrinkles such as nasolabial folds. It is also excellent for non-surgical lip augmentation and treating perioral lines.
- Juvéderm Ultra Plus: We usually recommend this dermal filler to smooth parentheses lines and plump your lips.
- Juvéderm Voluma: Typically, this formula is best for deep injection into the cheeks or temples to restore volume loss or for non-surgical chin augmentation to improve your profile.
- Juvéderm Vollure: We often use this formulation to address moderate to severe facial wrinkles and lines.
- Juvéderm Volbella: This formulation plumps lips, treats fine lines around the mouth and eyes, and improves the appearance of undereye hollows.
Choosing Zinsser Plastic Surgery as Your Richmond, VA, Injectable Provider
At Zinsser Plastic Surgery, our goal is to help you become comfortable in your skin. Alongside his expert staff, Dr. John Zinsser aims to help produce an outward reflection of your inner beauty. Partner with the best Juvéderm filler providers in Richmond, VA, for the refreshed, natural-looking appearance you desire with the respect you deserve. Contact Zinsser Plastic Surgery PC at (804) 474-9805 or complete our online form to schedule your Juvéderm consultation today!